New Mexican tidbits.
1. You have to pass through a government run checkpoint to enter the city of Los Alamos.
2. Locals call Truth or Consequences “The TRC.”
3. The name IS the draw for “The TRC.”
4. South N.M is lousy with giant killer black beetles.
5. Here’s the tarantula we found in White Sands.
6. There are U.S. border patrol stations sixty miles inside the Country.
Finally finished the script we’re shooting. Maybe I can write again. Like in the three hour car ride back to Glorieta tomorrow.
1 week ago